Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moxxie Madness!


I just love the new Moxxie paper lines! The colors are bright and crisp and clean!

The newest paper lines are coming out soon --- I love the new "Tie the Knot" line. Check it out!

A couple of days ago, a friend suggested that I try for the Moxxie design team...so here I am!

I just love the bright colors of the Zoo line...the blue is the perfect compliment to the summer skies here in New Orleans.



I used my Cricut to cut out some animals to add to the great rubons and embellishments to accent the pages...I think it looks great! Stickles are my new best friend and I love the way they look on the pages.



I also have to make a card...well I don't do cards per se, but I have made invitations and that's a card, right?? I played with the invitation until I got it just right!



The lighting was an issue for me so I'm sorry it's so dark. But I just love the subtle colors; they are the perfect colors for a tea party.

And since pink and green are my favorite colors, I liked working with this paper a lot! I used pop dots to make the info bullets, something I had never done on an invitation.



I made this cute frame for my neice Mia's 2 yr old pictures (that we just got taken) and I think it's going to be the perfect frame for her! The colors are bright and crisp, perfect for a little girl!



The circles are so fun and it was so easy to use the embellishments that coordinated with the kit! A little paint, a little ribbon and BAM! Absolutely gorgeous frame!






As I said above, we live in the New Orleans metro area impacted by Hurricane Katrina. Our home flooded and we are now in a constant state of construction. Mia was born into this mess (poor kid), and yet, we've made the best of a bad situation.



And last but not least, I finally finished my Easter page. I was trying to wait for the pictures, but it's too cute not to publish! I hope you like it as much as I do!


I used Stickles on the egg...I think it brings out the colors!


I don't know why the colors in some of the pictures are so dark, I took the pictures at the same time, in the same place. No matter, I hope you enjoy what I've done with the paper and embellishments. Thanks for looking!

No comments: